Claverack Rural Electric Cooperative held its 85th Annual Meeting on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at the Wyoming County Fairgrounds. It was a beautiful day, and we welcomed over 1600 attendees to the event. The day was made even more special because we got to introduce Revolution Broadband to our members and the public – in person!
There’s a lot of excitement about the new fiber broadband service that Claverack Communications will begin delivering to members in 2023. It is apparent that people in our area desire fast, reliable internet from people they can trust – and we will deliver!
Revolution Broadband will feature:
- The fastest internet speeds of any technology.
- Unmatched reliability and stability (no more buffering or lag).
- Dedicated connections that aren’t shared between neighbors.
- Enough bandwidth to power multiple devices at once.
- Symmetrical speeds (the same great speeds whether uploading or downloading).
So let the excitement continue – hit the “Register Your Interest” button at the top of the page so we know you’re interested in our new internet and phone services. And be sure to share the news with your neighbors!