We’ve all heard stories over the years that include some variation of “The Golden Rule.” It’s the moral principle of treating others as you would like to be treated. This is something we take very seriously at Revolution Broadband. Here are just a few examples:
- We are a local company, committed to you and the local community —
- You can stop in to visit us at 32750 Route 6 in Wysox during business hours (Monday–Friday, 7:30 am–4 pm). Our member service representatives are here to greet you with a friendly smile and answer any questions you may have about our service.
- Our employees are your friends and neighbors, and we show concern for our community by supporting local organizations throughout the year.
- You’ll receive straightforward pricing —
- There are no gimmicks, hidden fees, or “promotional pricing.”
- You’ll enjoy no data caps or throttled speeds —
- Your 100% fiber internet is wide open all month long offering the fastest speeds to run multiple devices simultaneously without buffering or lag.
- You schedule the installation time that works for you —
- When it’s time for your in-home internet installation, our installer will be there at the time you’ve selected (not during a window of time).
- The installation will be done to your satisfaction — no loose ends or lines on your lawn.
- Your issues will be resolved promptly —
- If you experience a problem, simply call 570-268-1349, press option 3 and a knowledgeable representative will answer your call.
- If we can’t resolve the issue over the phone, one of our local technicians will be at your location to fix the problem within 24 hours (sometimes within one hour!)
We are honored to bring fast, reliable broadband service to the area, and we will always keep “The Golden Rule” in mind as we serve our community.
If you or someone from your household hasn’t registered your interest in Revolution Broadband, please click here.
Revolution. Great connections delivered by people you can trust to be there for you!