Revolution bills are generated on the 1st of each month and are due on the 21st of that month. Your internet and phone services will be billed on the same Revolution bill. (Your Claverack Electric service will be billed separately if you are a member.)
- Visit www.revolutionbroadband.net and select the Pay Bill option.
- Log on to SmartHub to pay at any time or set up automatic payment with a checking account, credit card, or debit card. (Select paperless billing here if desired.) You can access SmartHub via the mobile app or with the Pay Bill option on www.revolutionbroadband.net.
- Call 570-268-1349 and select the payment option to pay with a checking account, credit card, or debit card using our automated system.
- Mail your payment using the payment stub and envelope provided with the bill you receive by mail.
- Stop by our Wysox office to pay by cash or check.
If payment is not received by the due date, a late penalty is applied 5 days after the due date which will be 1.25% of the total charges.
If the bill is not paid, service will be disconnected on the 15th of the following month (a cut-off notice will be mailed).
If the account is disconnected, the total amount due on the account (past due+ current charges) plus a $50 reconnection fee will be required before service is restored.
Claverack Communications participates in two government programs available for customers seeking financial assistance.
Lifeline – This program is provided by the FCC’s Federal Universal Service Fund and offers a discount on internet and/or phone services. To learn more about this program and to verify eligibility, visit lifelinesupport.org
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) – This program is also provided by the FCC and offers assistance in paying for broadband services. For program details and eligibility requirements, visit affordableconnectivity.gov