Residential Phone Terms & Conditions
VERSION 1.1; EFFECTIVE JULY 11, 2022
This is an agreement between you, the “Customer” and Claverack Communications LLC (“CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS”) for Phone Services (“Services”) and any related services or devices used in connection with the Services. Your signature on this Agreement or use of the Services indicates that you accept the rates, terms, conditions and policies contained herein and set forth in CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s applicable Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (“PUC”) Tariff (“Tariff”), which is posted on the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS website located at www.revolutionbroadband.net.
WHEN YOU ENROLL IN, USE OR PAY FOR THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE PRICING, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO 911/E911 SERVICES (SECTION 11) AND SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING THE REQUIREMENT TO KEEP THE EQUIPMENT CONNECTED TO POWER SOURCES (SECTION 4).
The Customer agrees to use this service only for personal and non-commercial purposes; however, you are permitted to use the Services to make business calls that are incidental to your personal and non-commercial use of the Services. Customer expressly agrees not to use the Services for auto-dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing, fax broadcasting or fax blasting, or for any other use that results in excessive usage inconsistent with normal residential calling patterns. If CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS determines that the Services are being used for any of the aforementioned activities or in the event of an excessive number of calls during a fixed period, heavy usage during business hours, heavy usage concentrated over consecutive dates, or usage that may be deemed to be business use, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS reserves the right to provide written notice to Customer of the suspected misuse of the Services, and to request to access the Customer’s premises to investigate whether the services are being used for non-residential purposes. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may transfer Customer to a non-residential offering if the investigation determines that the Services are being used for a non-residential purpose or may cancel Customer’s service in accordance with PUC regulations.
Customer will not resell or redistribute (whether for a fee or otherwise) the Services, or any portion thereof, or otherwise charge others to use the Services, or any portion thereof.
The Services shall not be used for any unlawful purpose or for any unpermitted purpose as specified in Section 2.1.7 of CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ Tariff. Consistent with the Tariff and PUC regulations, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS reserves the right to act immediately and, if applicable, without notice to terminate or suspend the Services and/or to remove from the Services any information transmitted by or to Customer or users (e.g., voicemail), if CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS (a) reasonably believes that Customer’s continue use of the Services endangers the safety of a person or appears to be likely to physically harm CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ facilities, or (b) reasonably believes that such use or information may violate any laws, or regulations. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ action or inaction under this section shall not constitute review or approval of Customer’s or any other users’ use or information.
Customer acknowledges that the Services do not have an independent power source. Customer agrees to keep the Optical Network Terminal (“ONT”) plugged into a working electrical power outlet at all times. Under certain circumstances, including if the electrical power and/or CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ fiber network or facilities are not working, the Services, including the ability to access emergency 911 services, will not be available. Customer may purchase an optional battery backup for the ONT designed to power the system for up to 8 hours or 24 hours when fully charged. Customer also understands and acknowledges that the performance of the battery backup is not guaranteed.
Customer acknowledges that the Services may not be compatible with all home security systems and medical monitoring systems and that, in order to maintain any necessary alarm monitoring functions, Customer may be required to maintain a telephone connection through another local exchange carrier. In the event CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS installs and configures the Services to operate with Customer’s home security or medical monitoring system(s), Customer acknowledges that it must contact the provider of the monitoring services in order to test the compatibility with the Services. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, CUSTOMER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS AGAINST CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS FOR INTERFERENCE, DISRUPTION, OR INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT OR THE SERVICES AND ANY OTHER SERVICE, SYSTEMS OR EQUIPMENT. IN THE EVENT OF SUCH INTERFERENCE, DISRUPTION OR INCOMPATIBILITY, CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES.
The installation of Services and related equipment that will be available from CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS for a standard installation are described in CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ Tariff. Customer authorizes CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS to enter the premises to make any preparations or take any actions necessary for the installation, maintenance, inspection or removal of equipment, including periodic access to the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment during the term of this Agreement and after its termination. Any equipment provided by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS, including but not limited to the ONT and wiring installed by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS, shall be considered “CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment” and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS; upon termination of Services to the Customer, Customer’s right to possess and use CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment shall likewise terminate and Customer shall return CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment, by any method reasonably requested by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS, within ten (10) days of termination. Customer will not service, open, relocate, alter, misuse or tamper with CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment. If CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment is damaged, destroyed, lost or stolen while in Customer’s possession, Customer shall be liable for the cost of repair or replacement of the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS shall have no obligation to install, support, maintain, repair or replace any equipment that is not CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment, including any computer, computer modem, phone handset (or equivalent), inside phone wiring and outlets, and electric power outlet.
If Customer is not the owner of the premises upon which the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment is to be installed, Customer warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of the owner of the premises for the purposes described in the previous section. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS harmless from and against any claims of the owner of the premises arising out of performance of this Agreement.
a. Switching to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS from Another Provider: If switching to the Services from another service provider, Customer may transfer your existing phone number (if any) to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s Services, provided that: (i) Customer requests the phone number transfer when placing the order for CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s Services; (ii) Customer agrees not to contact the other phone service provider during the transfer period in order to allow CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS the time to complete the phone number transfer. Contacting the other service provider can act to delay the phone number transfer; (iii) Customer’s current service provider releases the existing phone number, at CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS (or its agent’s) request, without delay or charge; and, (iv) transfer of Customer’s existing phone number to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s Services would not, in CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s view, violate applicable law or CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s procedures.
b. Switching from CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS to Another Provider: To transfer a phone number from CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS to another service provider, Customer must place a transfer order through the new service provider, which CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS will honor if: (i) Customer’s new service provider requests the transfer; (ii) the new service provider is willing to accept transfer without delay or charge; and, (iii) transfer of Customer’s existing phone number to the new service provider would not, in CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ view, violate applicable law or CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ procedures.
Customer hereby certifies that he or she is 18 years of age or older.
- Customer agrees to pay all charges associated with the Services. These charges may include but are not limited to installation charges, monthly service charges, charges for the use of CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment, charges for service calls, and other charges. The current list of applicable charges and fees are included on CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s Tariff, which is available at www.revolutionbroadband.net.
- Customer agrees to pay any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (however designated) levied upon CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS and its affiliates in connection with the sale, installation, use and provision of the Services. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS reserves the right to invoice Customer for any fees or payment obligations in connection with the Services imposed on CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS and its agents or affiliates by order, rule or regulation of a regulatory body or a court of competent jurisdiction. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS also reserves the right to invoice Customer to recover amounts that CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS, its affiliates and agents are required by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities to collect from or to pay to others in support of statutory or regulatory programs, including but not limited to universal service fees, 911/E911 surcharges, telecommunications relay service surcharges, franchise fees, right-of-way fees, and the like.
- CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may change the terms, conditions, fees and charges for the Services from time to time by modifying its Tariff in accordance with PUC requirements and rules. Taxes and other government-related fees and surcharges may be changed with or without notice. Customer will also be responsible to pay any fees, payment obligations, and taxes that become applicable retroactively.
- Third Party Charges: The Services may allow Customer to access “dial-up” Internet service providers, other enhanced service providers (e.g., information services accessible through 800, 888, 900 and 877 numbers) and other third-party providers. Customer acknowledges that he or she may incur charges with such providers that are separate and apart from the amount charged by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS. Customer agrees that all such charges, including all applicable taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Customer. Customer is solely responsible for protecting the security of credit card information provided to others in connection with such transactions.
- Billing: CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS generally bills monthly, in advance, for service charges, equipment charges and other recurring fees. Customer will be billed for installation and other one-time charges, measured and per-call charges, and for all other charges, according to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ Tariff. Customer’s invoice may also contain charges for other services provided by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Partial payments on any invoice will be applied to the outstanding charges in the amounts and proportions consistent with applicable PUC regulations. Acceptance of a partial payment does not waive CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s rights to subsequently collect the full balance owed.
- Late or Non-Payments: Customer agrees to pay CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS for all fees and charges for Services, including any late fees and related fees, charges, and assessments due to late payments or non-payments. Customer may be assessed such fees, charges, and assessments (i) if for any reason CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS does not receive from Customer any required payment for the Services by the date on which the payment is due and the payment is not postmarked on or prior to the due date; (ii) if Customer pays less than the full amount due for the Services; or (iii) if CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS provides more than one product or service and Customer pays less than the full amount due for any or all of them.
- Suspension of Service: CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may suspend the Services in accordance with the Tariff and Chapter 64 of the Commission’s regulations. Grounds for suspension include, but are not limited to, fraud or abuse, nonpayment of undisputed charges, failure to post a deposit or other credit, unreasonable refusal to permit access to equipment for maintenance or repair, use of the service to interfere or impair others, violation of the Tariff threatening the safety of persons, or CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ system or unpaid indebtedness for telephone service previously furnished by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS within 4 years after the date the bill is rendered. Before CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS suspends service due to non-payment on a bundled service package, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS will convert the account to Residential Basic Service as required by Section 64.24 of the Commission’s regulations. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS will not suspend or refuse to restore service to a dwelling when an occupant in the dwelling is certified by a physician to be seriously ill or affected with a medical condition that will be aggravated by a complete cessation of service except where access to emergency services by telephone is retained.
- If Customer desires to resume the Services after a suspension of the Services, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may require Customer to pay a restoral or reconnection fee, as specified in the Tariff. If Customer desires to reinstate the Services after disconnection of the Services, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may require Customer to pay a new installation fee and/or service activation fee, as specified in the Tariff. These fees are in addition to all past due charges and other fees. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s late fee practices may be revised from time to time to comply with applicable state or local laws, rules or regulations.
- LIMITATIONS OF 911/E911
- The Services include 911/Enhanced 911 function (“911/E911”) that may differ from the 911 or Enhanced 911 function furnished by other providers. As such, it may have certain limitations. CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION BELOW AND IN CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ TARIFF REGARDING 911/E911. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS ANY LIMITATIONS OF 911/E911. YOU AGREE TO CONVEY THESE LIMITATIONS TO ALL PERSONS WHO MAY PLACE CALLS OVER THE SERVICES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS.
- In order for 911/E911 calls to be properly directed to emergency services, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS must have Customer’s correct service address. If Customer moves the Services to a different address without CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ approval, 911/E911 calls may be directed to the wrong address, and/or the Services (including 911/E911) may fail altogether. Therefore, Customer must call CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS before moving the Services to a new address. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS will need several business days to update the service address in the E911 system to enable 911/E911 calls to be properly directed. All changes in service address require CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ prior approval. Please contact CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS at 570-268-1349 if you are moving to confirm whether our service is available at your new address.
- The Services use the electrical power in Customer’s home. If there is an electrical power outage, 911 calling may be interrupted if the optional battery backup in the associated ONT is not installed, fails, or is exhausted after several hours. Furthermore, calls, including calls to 911/E911, may not complete if there is a problem with network facilities, including network congestion, network/equipment/power failure, or another technical problem.
- 911/E911 SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE IF THE ACOCUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED BY CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE TARIFF OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
- LIABILITY: CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT NEITHER CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS NOR CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ SERVICE VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SERVICE OUTAGE THAT DISRUPTS 911 AVAILABILITY, INABILITY TO DIAL 911 USING THE SERVICES, AND/OR INABILITY TO ACCESS EMERGENCY SERVICE PERSONNEL. CUSTOMER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS AND CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ SERVICE VENDOR, AND THEIR ASSOCIATED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, FINES, PENALTIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES) BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER OF THE SERVICES RELATING TO THE FAILURE OR OUTAGE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO 911/E911.
- Customer Privacy.
- Customer’s privacy interests, including Customer’s ability to limit of certain information to third parties, are addressed by, among other laws, the Communications Act and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. Personally-identifiable information that may be collected, used or disclosed in accordance with applicable laws is described in the Customer Privacy Notice delivered to Customer by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS, which is incorporated herein by reference. Subscriber acknowledges receipt of the Customer Privacy Notice.
- CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may collect (whether automatically or otherwise) information of the type described in the Customer Privacy Notice (some of which may be deemed personally identifiable information as that term is used in the Communications Act) relating to Customer that CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may use to market additional services to Customer.
- In addition to the actions and disclosures specifically authorized by law or statute or authorized elsewhere in this Agreement, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS shall have the right (except where prohibited by law notwithstanding Customer’s consent), but not the obligation, to disclose any information to protect its rights, property and/or operations, or where circumstances suggest that individual or public safety is in peril. Customer consents to such actions or disclosures. To remove this consent, Customer must notify CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS in writing at 32750 Route 6, Wysox PA 18854 ATTN: Customer Service and provide the following information: (1) Customer name, (2) Service billing address, (3) telephone number including area code, and (4) service account number. Removing consent will not affect the Customer’s current Service.
- License for Firmware and Software. The Services and CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment, including but not limited to any firmware or software embedded in the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment or used to provide the Services, are protected by trademark, copyright, and/or other intellectual property laws and international treaty provisions. Customer is granted a revocable license to use such firmware and software in object code form (without making any modification thereto) strictly in accordance with this Agreement. Customer acknowledges and understands that Customer is not granted any other license to use the firmware or software embedded in the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment or used to provide the Services. Customer expressly agrees to use the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment only in connection with the Services. Customer shall not take any action nor allow anyone else to take any action that will reverse compile, disassemble, or reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code from the binary code of the firmware or software.
- This Agreement shall commence on the first date that Services are provided hereunder and shall continue thereafter until terminated by Customer or CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS as set forth in this section or in the Tariff. Customer can terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing notice of termination to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS in one of three ways: (a) by sending written notice to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS at the address specified in Section 24 of this Agreement; (b) by sending an electronic notice to the e-mail address specified in Section 24 of this Agreement; or (c) by calling CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ customer service line specified in Section 24 of this Agreement during normal business hours. If CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS suspends Service or terminates this Agreement because Customer fails to comply in full with any term of the Agreement, the Tariff or PUC regulations, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS will give Customer thirty (30) days notice, unless the Agreement, Tariff or PUC regulations expressly permit suspension or termination without notice or on less than thirty (30) days notice. Regardless of the party terminating the Agreement, all applicable fees and charges will accrue until the date of termination, but CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS will refund all prepaid monthly service fees charged for Services after the termination date, including any applicable interest (less any outstanding amounts due CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS for the Services, affiliate services, equipment or other applicable fees and charges).
- Nothing herein shall be construed to limit CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ rights and remedies available at law or in equity. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS and its suppliers reserve the right both during the term of this Agreement and upon its termination to delete Customer’s voicemail, call detail, data, files, or other Customer information that is stored on CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ or its suppliers’ servers or systems. Customer understands and acknowledges that CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS shall have no liability whatsoever as a result of the loss or removal of any such voicemail, call detail, data, files or other Customer information.
- THE CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS NOR ITS ASSOCIATED PARTIES WARRANT THAT THE CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, PROVIDE UNINTERRUPTED USE, OR OPERATE AS REQUIRED, WITHOUT DELAY, OR WITHOUT ERROR. NEITHER CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS NOR ITS ASSOCIATED PARTIES WARRANT THAT ANY COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE TRANSMITTED IN UNCORRUPTED FORM. ALL REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR SET FORTH IN CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’S TARIFF, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS, CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ SERVICE VENDOR AND THEIR ASSOCIATED PARTIES SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE OR UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TORT OR CONTRACT) HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, TREBLE, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, PERSONAL INJURIES OR DEATH) THAT RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM CUSTOMER’S RELIANCE ON OR USE OF THE CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMEMNT OR THE SERVICES, OR THE INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, FAILURE, REMOVAL OR USE OF THE SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY WHERE CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS MAKES AVAILABLE AN OPTION TO LIST CUSTOMER’S NAME, ADDRESS, AND/OR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN A PUBLISHED DIRECTORY OR DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE DATA BASE.
- Customer equipment may be damaged or suffer service outages as a result of the installation, use, inspection, maintenance, repair and removal of the CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS Equipment and the Services. Except for gross negligence or willful misconduct by CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS or as set forth in CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’s Tariff, neither CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS nor is affiliates/agents shall have any liability whatsoever for any damage, loss, or destruction of Customer equipment.
- All representations, warranties, indemnifications, and limitations of liability contained in this Agreement shall survive the termination of the Agreement; any other obligations of the parties hereunder shall also survive, if they relate to the period before termination or if by their terms, they would be expected to survive termination.
- This Agreement and the Tariff, which is incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and they supersede and replace any and all prior written or verbal agreements. If any portion of this Agreement and/or the Tariff is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or the Tariff shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement or the Tariff.
- Notices to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS. Any notice to CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS hereunder can be sent to the following mailing address and email address:
CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS LLC
32750 Route 6
Wysox, PA 18854
Attn: Customer Contract Notices
Finally, any notice that is permitted to occur verbally can be conveyed by calling CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS’ customer service line at 570-268-1349 during normal business hours. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS reserves the right to modify these designations during the term of the Agreement.
Notices to Customer. Any notice to Customer hereunder will be sent to the mailing address designated for receipt of customer’s invoices or, if requested, the e-mail address provided by Customer. CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS will not use electronic notice unless Customer informs CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS of its desire to use this type of notice.
IF YOU HAVE ANY UNRESOLVED QUESTION OR COMPLAINT, PLEASE CONTACT THE PENNSYLVANIA PUBLIC UTILITY COMMISSION’S BUREAU OF CONSUMER SERVICES AT 1-800-692-7380.
- PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO LIFELINE CUSTOMERS
- If Customer is enrolled in the Lifeline program, then Customer shall adhere to all rules and requirements established by the FCC and the Universal Service Administrative Co. regarding the Lifeline program. Failure to do so may result in removal from the Lifeline program and losing the Lifeline benefit.
- Customer acknowledges that, if Customer’s household qualifies for the program, the household can get Lifeline for phone or internet, but not both.
- Customer acknowledges that the household can receive a Lifeline benefit for services provided through landlines or for services provided through mobile phones or devices, but not both.
- Customer understands that Lifeline can be obtained only through one phone or internet company per household.
- A household can get only one Lifeline benefit. A household is a group of people who live together and share income and expenses (even if they are not related to each other). If more than one person in your household gets Lifeline, you are breaking the FCC’s rules and may lose your benefit.
- Lifeline is non-transferable. You cannot give your Lifeline benefit to another person, even if they qualify.
- Customer will be required to provide documentation to establish initial eligibility for Lifeline.
- If circumstances change such that Customer’s household no longer qualifies for Lifeline, then Customer must notify CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS within 30 days.
- CLAVERACK COMMUNICATIONS may check whether Customer continues to qualify for Lifeline at any time. In addition, Customer will need to recertify eligibility for Lifeline through the National Verifier on an annual basis. If Customer does not respond by the deadline, Customer will be removed from the Lifeline program and the Lifeline benefit will stop.
- Customer can access the National Verifier (Home – Lifeline National Verifier) to confirm eligibility for Lifeline or request a paper application from Claverack Communications’ customer service line at 570-268-1349.